All dates confirmed

I’ve been waiting….no surprise there….for a call from the hospital to see if my operation could be bought forward at all.

It seems that our family is getting it’s monies worth from the NHS at present as myself, my son and my mum are all waiting for operations.

Trying to organise that so each is available to support the other has been a bit of a logistical nightmare. Hence the request to bring it forward if possible.

It wasn’t possible. The consultant had time but there was no theater time available. Call me old fashioned but I’d rather like my surgery to be done in an operating theater rather than in a corridor!

Factor in the junior doctors strike (which I support 100%) I guess I am lucky not to have had surgery further postponed.

I have my pre-op 8th December ready for the off on the 11th.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.