Lesions that were there last time have got worse. No surprise there really.
3 Biopsies taken (with local anesthetic) and vault smear. Back in 2 weeks for results but have asked to be phoned with them if they get them sooner.
Asked ‘Could it be cancer?’ Answer ‘I’m not sure’ Fair enough. Biopsy results will tell us.
So ….. just have to wait and see.
Did my usual trick of not really listening and getting out as quickly as possible after that news. There was some discussion of more surgery (partial vaginectomy) but not sure if that was if it turns out to be cancer or even if it isn’t.
Think I’ll ring Jane tomorrow, have a proper chat, and update.